New here and a quick question - hope it's not a dumb one!

LiatrisJuly 24, 2005

Hi all. I'm hoping someone can tell me, please, whether Photoshop 7 has a flood fill function?

I've only recently started using it - most up-to-date program 'til now has been PSP 5 and photo Impression 4. If I flick between programs I can do most things I need to do, but a flood fill in photoshop would make things a little easier - I simply haven't been able to find it.

Many thanks


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Pam If this is what you are talking about..I have copied a picture of fill something, you go to your toolbar and r. click on the tool bar arrow with the gradient and it will give you the choice of the bucket,which is what you flood fill with..if that is what you are asking. I hope this helps..If not let me know.

    Bookmark   July 24, 2005 at 4:05PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Yes, Bev, that's it - many thanks!!!

    Bookmark   July 24, 2005 at 5:10PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Collage made up of thought bubbles
I saw this collage on the net and I'd like to do it...
test photo
just test pic
Uploading photos
I successfully posted a single pic from my iPad photos ....
Hi-res capable scanner
Newbie...apologize if this cross-post from computer...
What program for photo editing.....
I'm looking for a fairly simple program/software that...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™