Our new addition

kyryJune 19, 2006

German Shepherd,male, 8 weeks old today.

Carol
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
reduc500

Awwwww!!! He's a cutie.
Judy

Bookmark   June 19, 2006 at 2:09PM
urlee

Now the fun begins?
Darling picture!

Urlee

Bookmark   June 19, 2006 at 7:22PM
jacksmum

Hi Carol

OMG What a little heartbreaker Angus is and by the size of those paws he will grow into a BIG heartbreaker :)

Enjoy - puppy love is a wonderful stage of a dog's life.
Hugs
Sue :)

Bookmark   June 20, 2006 at 12:00AM
kyry

Yes the fun has begun. It has only been four years since we last had a puppy and I guess it is like labor pains, you just forget about how excruciating they actually were.
Actually he is doing pretty well, since friday only two tinkle accidents. But at least now that I'm not working I can catch up on my sleep,when he takes his naps.
Carol

Bookmark   June 20, 2006 at 7:23AM
quirkyquercus

How to you get your pupp to sit still long enough to take a picture? I have a new puppy also and must have taken 100 pictures and the only ones that aren't blurry are when I hold him still as evidenced by my photos.

Bookmark   June 20, 2006 at 1:29PM
kyry

Oh how sweet!!! He is adorable! Those pictures look fine to me. Is he a sheep dog? How old?
Believe me out of about 20 pictures I took, this and one more were the only clear ones I got. The rest are all blurry. As soon as I would crouch down to take one, he would come running to me. He was probably exhausted toward the end as this was one of the last two I took.
Carol

Bookmark   June 20, 2006 at 4:28PM
jacksmum

Awwwwwwwww another beautiful baby.

quirkyquercus I'm sure people thought all our dog ever did was sleep as that was the only time I could get a decent photo when he was a puppy - LOL now he is six and not much has changed!

Sue :)

Bookmark   June 20, 2006 at 9:02PM
urlee

Quirky,
How adorable!
Thanks for sharing.
I am beginning to think I should get a larger dog?
More to hug!

Urlee

Bookmark   June 21, 2006 at 7:09AM
quirkyquercus

Thank you!
A lot of people think he's a sheepdog but he's actually a Bea rded Collie. Technically, a sheep herding dog so you were close ;-)
And he's coming up on 12 weeks.

The other day I took some pictures of him when he was wet after a bath and it was hilarious because he shrunk to about half the size with wet hair. I should have about 7 out of 50 pictures from then that I will put up on the same web address later today or tonight.

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one with blurry pictures.

Bookmark   June 21, 2006 at 1:15PM
kyry

Quirky, how large will he get. Glad to see he has a playmate it helps to tire them out. Angus's playmate is a female Bernese Mountain Dog, usually very laid back. But she is really enjoying him. I just have to be careful as she is very clumsy and very large. So that when she plays sometimes she treds on his foot or would roll on him if I wasn't there to supervise.
Best of luck with you new baby.
Carol

Bookmark   June 22, 2006 at 1:01PM
quirkyquercus

Beardies typically average 50 lbs I think. The breeder says the dogs in his line are around 45-ish which for me is a nice manageable medium size. They roll around together in the grass and I don't think it will be long before the puppy squashes beasley (the other dog)
When the puppy is wet.. he's a little wet in the newer photos since it was after a bath, he's actually kind of tiny.

Bookmark   June 22, 2006 at 6:06PM
kyry

I have a very amateur web site with a page of furbaby pics, not many so as to make it not too boring if anyone is interested.
Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: Our puppies

Bookmark   June 23, 2006 at 11:46AM
roseluver

I don't see any mischief in those eyes, only sweetness!!
Enjoy your new friend. Charlene

Bookmark   June 23, 2006 at 6:58PM
More Discussions
Questions about Epson PictureMate Photo Lab
I have an Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Lab for...
catherinet
Scanner Recommendation
I've been trying to decide which flatbed scanner to...
krikit
Installing ACDSee Pro2
Hi, I have the ACDSee Pro2 photo editing software CD...
sfhill
test photo
just test pic
themaid
Genus and species
Can anyone name the genus/species of this Iris? I had...
KTSchooley
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™