Super Blade Pro problem

amy_z6_swpaJune 19, 2005

Hi, when I apply the 'coconut ice' Super Blade Pro effect, it puts a black background behind whatever layer I'm trying to do the effect on. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jillzey

Try selecting the things on the layer before applying the effect. Anytime I have forgotten to select first I get a mess like that.

Easiest way to get everything selected is to use Ctrl+A, Ctrl+F, Shift+Ctrl+F (Select All, Float Selection, De-Float Selection).

Bookmark   June 19, 2005 at 1:19PM
amy_z6_swpa

Thanks, I thought that was working (looked good in the preview) but then I hit apply and the black still appeared. The effect itself doesn't even show up clearly either. I used the magic wand to clear away the black which worked well, but the text effect does not look quite right.

Bookmark   June 19, 2005 at 9:25PM
jillzey

hmmm... Haven't had that happen, although I have had a problem with SBP not working as well with PSP9 as it did with PSP8. It doesn't seem to 'hold' settings; if I apply a preset and then come back to do the same again, the settings are the same but it looks totally different. Have to re-select the preset to get it to apply right.

I wonder if SBP might need to be re-installed.

Bookmark   June 20, 2005 at 10:38PM
More Discussions
Questions about Epson PictureMate Photo Lab
I have an Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Lab for...
catherinet
Design for master bathroom
We are in the process of a total home renovation. I...
trublu112
Free software download needed for photo's
Looking for Free software to add animations on top...
aputernut
Rec's for Image Hosting Site?
I'd like to post images on message boards/forums for...
shazzjazz
Corel draw trace help
I have Corel Draw 12. Need help learning how to use...
Seamer1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™