combine photos

jankeyJune 12, 2008

I would like to combine a photo of a face just barely visible and a photo of clouds - so it looks like a shadowy face in the clouds.

Is this possible? if so, please let me know how. I have Picasa, Paint, HP Photosmart - thought I had Photoshop, but can't seem to find it (and don't know how to use it anyway). Thanks for your help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Sorry, I don't know about Paint but do not have the others to tell you as I do that using PSP (Paint Shop Pro) which is so easy by moving a layer opacity slider.

    Bookmark   June 13, 2008 at 6:47AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Installing ACDSee Pro2
Hi, I have the ACDSee Pro2 photo editing software CD...
Crape myrtle black dots
Just had trees delivered today. My crape myrtle has...
How to lighten photos
I recently bought a HP deskjet 2541 printer (PSC)....
Gotta get new computer.. What PSP will work?
I have XP & gonna have to get a new computer &...
Corel draw trace help
I have Corel Draw 12. Need help learning how to use...
Sponsored Products
Kraus KBU28 Double Basin Undermount Kitchen Sink - KBU28
$399.95 | Hayneedle
Filament Design Wall Mounted Lighting & Sconces Catherine 1 light 7.5 in. Satin
$44.00 | Home Depot
Gray Bali Scroll Frame
$9.99 | zulily
Conti 16" Wide Mini Swag Chandelier with Ivory Taupe Shade
Lamps Plus
'I Love My Cat' Paw Print Frame
$10.99 | zulily
Reclaimed Wine Rack
$99.50 | FRONTGATE
Sunset Trading Comfort Zone Reclining Loveseat - Steel Gray - SU-KV110-205
Desk Lamps: Designer Collection 19 in. Chrome Desk Lamp with Polished Steel Meta
$53.99 | Home Depot
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™