Collage made up of thought bubbles

seaswirlMay 24, 2013

I saw this collage on the net and I'd like to do it for my DH's BIG birthday in July. Does anyone know how I can do it? I guess I would need a template or something. The person who made this one up doesn't have it anymore because her computer crashed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Those "thought bubbles" are also referred to as "call outs," depending upon which graphic program you use.....there's usually different styles of call out's to choose from.....

I would create the individual bubbles (merge the text & image) & save as separate files......then start to create the main image, moving the bubbles around until you are happy with the layout.....

Hope this gives you an idea or two..... : )) .....

    Bookmark   June 7, 2013 at 4:33PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Adding photos, or is it just me?
I'm pretty new to this, and I've added photos, but...
color matching
Hi. This is a color question. I am in the market for...
Corel draw trace help
I have Corel Draw 12. Need help learning how to use...
Gotta get new computer.. What PSP will work?
I have XP & gonna have to get a new computer &...
Tape to CD or SD card
Some years ago I found an old 8mm movie of family taken...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™