Amaryllis Red Head Pinup

Summer_NHMay 16, 2005

I had to do something with this awesome retro tube. I made a set of tags also. I'm not putting any of them on my website, because they may shut down, so I'm looking for another. Meanwhile, I'll just post the link to the zip file from the site I store the zips at, which is a different site. So you can get the set HERE.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
urlee

Ooooooooooh Summer,
I hope you don't lose ALL you have on your website to where we can not flourish in it?

I was just thinking of e-mailing you to personally thank you as a lifesaver of how to do two things I wanted to do that I remembered of you having on your website about outlook express.

Oh how sad! Please tell me it is not so?

You did another beauty with that tube up there.

~Urlee~

Bookmark   May 16, 2005 at 7:09AM
reduc500

I agree with everything Urlee said. I sure hope you have it all backed up somewhere(I'm sure you do!!). I lost a few pictures I had at one site I was trying because I didn't check in enough but I still had them on my computer.
Love the new pic.
Judy

Bookmark   May 16, 2005 at 9:08AM
Summer_NH

Gee, I forgot to come back here to thank everyone. I have been so busy.

Judy,

Everything I have on my website is also on my hard drive. I also use wordzones backup. I have each pages html codes saved. But when I find a new site, each page will have a new name for each file, so it will be a little work. I figure I can just use notepad to change all of the file names to the new site.

For example, one of the gifs on my website is named "http://worldzone.net/computers/summersplace//AniTutsFiles/sum_ani_smileybulbs.gif";. And every other gif or jpg on each page will have the "http://worldzone.net/"; before it. So I will just click on "Edit/Replace" in notepad, and replace the world zone address with the new one. So if there are say 10 images on each page, it will do them all in a second or so. Of course I have several pages to do. I am going to look for a program that could do all of my pages at once, if there is such a thing.

Urlee,

I'm afraid they are going to close, (the free one) but I'll get another one. But the OE inst. are at another site and will stay. Here's that address...
OE Pages

Bookmark   May 28, 2005 at 11:38PM
urlee

Thanks for the good news on that one Summer.

Keep us posted on your sites as they are so terrific!

~Urlee~

Bookmark   May 29, 2005 at 5:28AM
More Discussions
Design for master bathroom
We are in the process of a total home renovation. I...
trublu112
Uploading photos
I successfully posted a single pic from my iPad photos ....
buffington22
test photo
just test pic
themaid
Looking for a new photo sharing site
I've used Photobucket for years, but I find the new...
SnailLover
Tape to CD or SD card
Some years ago I found an old 8mm movie of family taken...
davestexas
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™