Running Water

stardomMarch 21, 2007

Carol did this one with Nature Illusion, what did you think of the programme.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kyry

Hazel that turned out beautiful. Here is one I just put together. Haven't really gotten the hang of it yet. It seems rather jumpy. But with the two times I worked with it I so far prefer Sqirlz. Maybe if I play around with it more. I still do not get why it won't play the .wav sound. It gives me the option and when I click on it to preview it is there.

Bookmark   March 21, 2007 at 7:26PM
kyry

This is the one I did about a week ago.

Bookmark   March 21, 2007 at 7:31PM
stardom

Hello Carol, if you have only used the programme twice, and produced such beautiful results, you have done really well. I think this programme is easier to use and produces better results. I have spoken to the company re: not being able to use the objects and music in Gif files, they inform me they are working on it.
For the sound effects you need to use PCM format, they say you can use sound recorder to convert (whatever that is).
I downloaded a free trial of the Switch converter programme, used it and it worked. Hazel

Bookmark   March 22, 2007 at 6:52AM
kyry

Thank you Hazel. But don't you agree with the jumpiness? I must be doing something wrong. And what in the world is PCM format? Never heard of it.
Carol

Bookmark   March 22, 2007 at 12:10PM
stardom

Did you cull the frames to keep to a smaller size? when I do that I get the jumpiness. Glad to know I am not the only idiot on the planet, I haven't got a clue what PCM format is, all I know is, when I convert from wav to PCM, it works. Hazel

Bookmark   March 22, 2007 at 4:33PM
kyry

No I didn't, in fact it gives you option of saving it as a small, med., or custom file. I saved it at the size of the jpeg. You don't have sound with the above do you? If so I can't hear it.
Carol

Bookmark   March 22, 2007 at 7:18PM
More Discussions
Collage made up of thought bubbles
I saw this collage on the net and I'd like to do it...
seaswirl
Adding photos, or is it just me?
I'm pretty new to this, and I've added photos, but...
gnancy
What program for photo editing.....
I'm looking for a fairly simple program/software that...
justlinda
Corel draw trace help
I have Corel Draw 12. Need help learning how to use...
Seamer1
Design for master bathroom
We are in the process of a total home renovation. I...
trublu112
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™