psp 9 and pspx

Elaine_CanadaFebruary 12, 2006

Can someone tell me if there is a cache that should be cleaned out in these two versions? The last few days when I open either version, and for e.g. have it open a picture - the first tool I click on to work on it, could be text, could be clone, could be paintbrush......the trouble begins. It almost freezes - first it has a small box popup looking for new items, then a box saving cache - takes about 3 min to get the tools working.

I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

Elaine

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Elaine_Canada

Been fooling with PSPX and I think I'll have to uninstall and install it over again. I must have broke it! Leave it to me - anything can happen.
Elaine

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 7:37PM
urlee

YES! Elaine,
That is exactly what happened to me with PSPX when I first got it so I uninstalled it and went back to PSP8. Then I reinstalled it and it worked fine BUT-------------------
Now I found out something is wrong with the ROTATE feature!
When I have all layers hidden, and one highlighted to be rotated, they ALL ROTATE! I am in the process of e-mailing Corel about it.
~Urlee!

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 8:55PM
Elaine_Canada

Arrrrgh - ok - guess a girl has to do what a girl has to do! I'll try to get time tonight to do that. I hardly find time to play with it, let alone fool around installing and uninstalling! Thanks for taking the time to answer me.
Elaine

Bookmark   February 13, 2006 at 6:50AM
More Discussions
Crape myrtle black dots
Just had trees delivered today. My crape myrtle has...
wezzie321
How to lighten photos
I recently bought a HP deskjet 2541 printer (PSC)....
perk2
Hi-res capable scanner
Newbie...apologize if this cross-post from computer...
Gwarstong
Uploading photos
I successfully posted a single pic from my iPad photos ....
buffington22
Collage made up of thought bubbles
I saw this collage on the net and I'd like to do it...
seaswirl
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™