Help on scanning.

balliolFebruary 14, 2013

I have an Epson GT 15000 scanner. I also have several thousand photographs I would like to digitalise but IâÂÂm already in trouble because I canâÂÂt work out how to get the photographs all the same size.
By that I mean that when I scan the different size photographs they appear in different sizes when I open the folder they are in.
IâÂÂm not sure what effect that will have if I ever get to the building a slide show stage/
I know that I will need to burn the results to a CD or DVD because want to view the photographs through a DVD/CD player on a TV.
Actually, IâÂÂm donâÂÂt even know if it is a DVD or CD that I should use to put the slide show on.
I think that the Epson GT 15000 is up to what I want to do but would anyone care to comment on its software and if that is up to what I want to do.
If it is not should I be looking at different software?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kayakboy

what do you mean when you say that they aren't the same size? Are the original pictures different sizes? In that case, you are still ok since the slide show software will enalrge the pictures when it shows them to the screen size.

Assuming you are running windows, when you open up the folder and double click on a picture, it will normally show up in windows photo viewer. If you press F11 on the keyboard or the middle button (looks like a picture) in photo viewer, it will play a slideshow of all the pictures in the folder.

The slideshow should show the pictures at the same size, even if they were scanned smaller or larger.

Bookmark   February 26, 2013 at 9:02PM
More Discussions
Genus and species
Can anyone name the genus/species of this Iris? I had...
KTSchooley
Design for master bathroom
We are in the process of a total home renovation. I...
trublu112
Making copies of a DVD
Recently I had a DVD made from an old 8mm film of home...
davestexas
color matching
Hi. This is a color question. I am in the market for...
daisymaewi5
How to lighten photos
I recently bought a HP deskjet 2541 printer (PSC)....
perk2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™