I would be grateful for your help, when posting an image on an MSN Forum, what code do I use, I have looked in the rules and regulations, but can't find the answer. I have messed it up twice, I will be getting banned, before I have even get started.
You do not need a code for MSN forums.They make it a little easier, but only allow a certain amount of storage space.
I found this tip in one of my groups.
Posting graphics uses storage. Once your storage is full, you need to empty it to post more. Go to where your name is at the top right corner of the page. Click on your name. Your profile will come up. Go to "My Storage Information" and click on it. You can click on "My Documents," "My Pictures" or "My Attachments" and delete older stuff to make room.
Thank you so much I knew if I asked in this forum, someone would give me an answer. I didn't realise it was so simple, I was looking for something more complicated.Thankyou
There's also a way to post images & not use up any storage space.....
1. Type your message (being reply or new message), add the pictures or gifs that you want to send with your message.
2. Highlight the entire message and any images etcÂ by left clicking and dragging the mouse over the entire message.
3. Type Ctrl + X (This saves it to clipboard, and makes it disappear)
4. Click the X to take away the message box.
5. Now click reply or new discussion whichever you were doing in the first place.
6. Type Ctrl + V and you will see your post appear again
7. Click, send and, it is done
Now you don't have to worry about using up your space & having to delete images....there's nothing to delete but your message will appear....
Saw this in a MSN forum...I tried it & it works... : ))
Thankyou, Thankyou, what would I do without you.Hazel