hello & ? about psp7 tools

terri-miFebruary 12, 2006

Hello everyone, I haven't been here in a long time. I used to be named sunshinetm & all of you smart people here taught me psp7 & helped me with tuts. Recently I got a new computer & bought psp pro x (not that impressed so far). I will have to come here & learn it from the pro's like I did with psp7. Any way I reinstalled my psp7 since I am more familiar with that & like some of the things on there also & I have a problem. I will try & explain as best I can LOL. When I go to use a tool (any of them) I will use the clone tool as an example. I bring my curser over the pic I am working on, right click & then left click to clone it to new area. ? is I do not see a circle as I use my curser as I used to see. I am not sure exactly how to explain this. All I see is a little stamp or brush while I am working so I have no idea how big of an area I am working with or where the lines are of my brush or circle or whatever the tool is being used. If anyone can make out what I am trying to explain & can help I would appreciate that. If not I understand. LOL Terri

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gw:terri-mi

Oh my gosh I finally figured it out. I had to check the show brush out lines. Good thing I got it because u probably had no clue what I was rambling about. LOL Any way watch out because I will be back. I need to learn about the new stuff in psp x since I did buy it. Thanks, Terri

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 1:33PM
urlee

No problem.
We can learn PSPX with you.

Urlee

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 2:40PM
reduc500

Welcome back Terri. I'm still plugging away with #7 too.
Can't get used to 8 but I keep trying. Haven't even thought about 9 or 10!!!!
Judy

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 2:52PM
jacksmum

Welcome back Terri

In PSP7 select your tool options and follow the screen shot:

Show brush outlines must be selected. You may need to do this for EACH tool.
Hope this helps
Sue :)

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 4:39PM
gw:terri-mi

Hello & thanks for the welcome again. I still remember you all so well & see you have a few newbie's that have joined the group as well. Sue, that is exactly what I needed. Thanks, Terri

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 8:39PM
More Discussions
What program for photo editing.....
I'm looking for a fairly simple program/software that...
justlinda
Rec's for Image Hosting Site?
I'd like to post images on message boards/forums for...
shazzjazz
Crape myrtle black dots
Just had trees delivered today. My crape myrtle has...
wezzie321
Looking for a new photo sharing site
I've used Photobucket for years, but I find the new...
SnailLover
Gotta get new computer.. What PSP will work?
I have XP & gonna have to get a new computer &...
sugar_fl
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™