hello & ? about psp7 tools

terri-miFebruary 12, 2006

Hello everyone, I haven't been here in a long time. I used to be named sunshinetm & all of you smart people here taught me psp7 & helped me with tuts. Recently I got a new computer & bought psp pro x (not that impressed so far). I will have to come here & learn it from the pro's like I did with psp7. Any way I reinstalled my psp7 since I am more familiar with that & like some of the things on there also & I have a problem. I will try & explain as best I can LOL. When I go to use a tool (any of them) I will use the clone tool as an example. I bring my curser over the pic I am working on, right click & then left click to clone it to new area. ? is I do not see a circle as I use my curser as I used to see. I am not sure exactly how to explain this. All I see is a little stamp or brush while I am working so I have no idea how big of an area I am working with or where the lines are of my brush or circle or whatever the tool is being used. If anyone can make out what I am trying to explain & can help I would appreciate that. If not I understand. LOL Terri

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gw:terri-mi

Oh my gosh I finally figured it out. I had to check the show brush out lines. Good thing I got it because u probably had no clue what I was rambling about. LOL Any way watch out because I will be back. I need to learn about the new stuff in psp x since I did buy it. Thanks, Terri

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 1:33PM
urlee

No problem.
We can learn PSPX with you.

Urlee

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 2:40PM
reduc500

Welcome back Terri. I'm still plugging away with #7 too.
Can't get used to 8 but I keep trying. Haven't even thought about 9 or 10!!!!
Judy

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 2:52PM
jacksmum

Welcome back Terri

In PSP7 select your tool options and follow the screen shot:

Show brush outlines must be selected. You may need to do this for EACH tool.
Hope this helps
Sue :)

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 4:39PM
gw:terri-mi

Hello & thanks for the welcome again. I still remember you all so well & see you have a few newbie's that have joined the group as well. Sue, that is exactly what I needed. Thanks, Terri

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 8:39PM
More Discussions
Questions about Epson PictureMate Photo Lab
I have an Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Lab for...
catherinet
Gotta get new computer.. What PSP will work?
I have XP & gonna have to get a new computer &...
sugar_fl
Crape myrtle black dots
Just had trees delivered today. My crape myrtle has...
wezzie321
Scanner Recommendation
I've been trying to decide which flatbed scanner to...
krikit
Rec's for Image Hosting Site?
I'd like to post images on message boards/forums for...
shazzjazz
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™