Screen capture

mike_g_January 7, 2009

I want to do a TUT for a friend in PSP 7. I need to do some screen captures in PSP7 its self. I know how to do it as an import from other programs but not of the PSP program.

Any help?

Thanks Mike G

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mike_g_

Found a screen capture software I down loaded in past. I couldn't get it to work till I figured I had to turn the Office Lock switch off on keyboard. Good now.

Mike G

Bookmark   January 7, 2009 at 11:07PM
urlee

I need to do some screen captures in PSP7 its self. I know how to do it as an import from other programs but not of the PSP program.

I don't know if it is too "Urlee" for me to grasp, but you lost me there as to what you mean??????

Do you mean a screen shot of what is open in psp7 for you to save to send in e-mail?
Like this?

"URLEE"

Bookmark   January 9, 2009 at 4:20AM
mike_g_

Yes that is what I want. But I knew it could be done. And you did not tell how. The program I am using wants to print the capture. I have to stop that but it also saves as a jepg. It has no choice to just save as a file. I can do it now as I have PSP 2X and PSP 7 loaded. I have not tried that yet.

Mike G

Bookmark   January 9, 2009 at 12:17PM
urlee

I just hit my Print Screen key and right clicked to paste as new image (on PSP screen). Cropped it to just the part I wanted and saved it as a jpg.

Bookmark   January 9, 2009 at 3:31PM
mike_g_

Thanks worked great. You can also paste in Paint. Holding "Alt" key just does current window in both programs. I tried this before with Paint and it didn't work because I have a " Office Lock" button on my keyboard. If It is on it does not let it work.

Mike G

Bookmark   January 9, 2009 at 4:02PM
More Discussions
test photo
just test pic
themaid
Any tips for apple apps for room & closet/cabinet design?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could possibly recommend...
Hobby-Chef
alternative to Adobe Photoshop?
Any suggestions for a more user friendly software that...
dahlia6
Collage made up of thought bubbles
I saw this collage on the net and I'd like to do it...
seaswirl
Scanner Recommendation
I've been trying to decide which flatbed scanner to...
krikit
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™