Leftover coupons

donnamarienjJanuary 5, 2009

I heard somewhere that you can give unused coupons to our troops. Does anyone have info on that?

Alternatively, does anyone know what else I can do with my unwanted coupons? I get piles of them because I run a coupon swap in my office. I'd like to do some good with them before they expire.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dilly_dally

There are lots of sites collecting coupons "for the troops". It sounds like a scam to me but I could not find any article saying so.

Make sure you send them directly to a real person and not to a cover where they go directly to a store owner who pockets the full amount.

Google for all the places that supply names and addresses to send them to. If you run a coupon exchange you should have lots of them to send at the end of every week. Check with the post office for the best mailing rate to the bases and consider the money spent a good deed.

Here is a link that might be useful: ocpnet

Bookmark   January 5, 2009 at 11:53PM
gaijingirl

you may want to do a search on hotcouponworld.com for 'expired coupons' and see what you come up with. I know many members there do trades and you may be able to find a specific person who might want what you have and you could have a real person take them off your hands. The ladies over there are SERIOUS about couponing.

Here is a link that might be useful: hotcouponworld

Bookmark   January 9, 2009 at 1:07AM
donnamarienj

Thanks.

Bookmark   January 9, 2009 at 4:03PM
More Discussions
Cable alternatives
We are moving to a place where we are unable to get...
mrsgym
Quite a few made big savings on Amazon
Due to a quirk in their pricing software ... quite...
joyfulguy
How some people can make 35% on some of their money ...guaranteed
At a "World MoneyShow" in Toronto last month,...
joyfulguy
What 'Home Improvements' are worth it?
Hi, I posted this message as a response to the woman...
Eileen_MA
Black clothesline. Anyone seen one?
Hi, I need a black clothesline. The only thing I can...
faithab
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™