scanning a letter

sugar_flJanuary 26, 2008

My G/daughter is expecting twins this summer & she is sending me ultrasound scans & updates though e-mail. I am making a scrapbook of them but having trouble with the letters. I somehow did one but have no idea how I did it *SRS* When I scan them they come out real big..if I reduce them the writing messes up.I want them in PSP so I can add pictures to them. I saw a place to resize when I scanned them but didn't work as I couldn't find a OK button.. what am I doing wrong. I sure want them in PSP.

Thanks,

Dar

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
urlee

Maybe it is too "Urlee" for me to understand what you mean as I am puzzled as to what you want?
All you have to do (one way of) is to right click on the pictures she sends to you in e-mail, click copy, open PSP and right click, choose paste and the picture will show up in PSP.
Then you go up to image, resize, and choose like 50% or what ever to get them to the size you want of it.

Urlee

Bookmark   January 26, 2008 at 5:44AM
urlee

Disregard the above.
It IS toooooo early as I reread and saw you are talking about letters!
Depends on what brand scanner you have as to how you can do it.
I have an epson and I just scan the letters with "Printer" checked as they scan larger that way and when I open them up in PSP, I can resize to whatever.
I find when I pick Blk & Wht, they come out crummy so I choose color mostly opposed to greyscale.

Bookmark   January 26, 2008 at 6:05AM
sugar_fl

I finally figured out what I did (duh) I went to open office..edit select all... upped the font to 13(was 12)
EXPORT to desk top (left all settings alone) Then took it it into PSP.. whew.
I writing it down this time but don't think I'll forget.
Thanks all,
Dar

Bookmark   January 26, 2008 at 4:54PM
More Discussions
PSP9 Graphic
I made this banner several years ago using PSP9. I...
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Uploading photos
I successfully posted a single pic from my iPad photos ....
buffington22
Hi-res capable scanner
Newbie...apologize if this cross-post from computer...
Gwarstong
test photo
just test pic
themaid
Rec's for Image Hosting Site?
I'd like to post images on message boards/forums for...
shazzjazz
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™