Travel and food personal blogs

jkom51December 9, 2010

I've been retired since 2006 and finally convinced DH to join me at the end of 2009. In the past year we've done some traveling around the Western US - we live in Northern CA and love it - and a whole lot of good eating. We are serious foodies and DH indulges me 2x/week with dining out anywhere I wish.

I have separate blogs for each. Our modest travel blog is linked below (I have to confess, I have greater sympathy now for people who visit CA...our state is EXPENSIVE to stay in, LOL!).

Here is a link that might be useful: jkom51's travel blog for 2010

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jkom51

And here's the direct link to our restaurant review blog, which is organized by state/city, then alpha by restaurant name within categories of Loved it, Liked it, Hated it. Most are within the urban Northern CA area, centered around the East Bay/Alameda Country where we live:

Here is a link that might be useful: jkom51's restaurant blog

Bookmark   December 9, 2010 at 3:13PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mariend

Our kids live in NO CAlif and there are some great restaurants in Eureka and a great fish place in Cresent City, right in the marina. Fresh fish right off the boats, just as you enter the city.

Bookmark   December 16, 2010 at 2:11PM
More Discussions
social security benefits
I just reached age 62 and will continue to work full...
fuzzyapple
A Will-how
MM (Mountain Man) and I are making wills. We do not...
farmerkaren
SS
Can I draw SS on my husbands SS before he draws? SS...
josephene_gw
Already own or buying a condo in Florida?
Beware! http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/america-tonight/articles/2015/2/6/florida-condo-law.html...
jewelisfabulous
Retirement Property in PA
looking for retirement property in Pennsylvania, preferably...
Karen10125
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™