Where do you find your handyman?

handymanaustintexasFebruary 20, 2011

As a handyman/contractor in Austin Tx. I have tried several ways of advertising, and honestly so far my best response comes from craigslist, but its also more expensive. To get good results you have to post atleast 25 times per day, so you basically have to employ someone to get it done. Am I missing a better oppurtunity? Do you look for some one different for each project such as drywall repairs, texture matching, painting, fencing, decking, or do you just look for ONE honest reliable person to take of most if not all your home repair needs? Where do you find your go to guy?

Thanks,

Josh

Here is a link that might be useful: Handyman Services Drywall Paint Deck Fence

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stash-hdy

Seems your using this forum to advertise your business, read the agreements that govern the use of this forum.
Not sure your using the forum instills trust and integrity to prospective customers.

Bookmark   February 20, 2011 at 10:56AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mike_kaiser_gw

I have tried several ways of advertising, and honestly so far my best response comes from craigslist, but its also more expensive. To get good results you have to post atleast 25 times per day, so you basically have to employ someone to get it done.

You don't seem to be one for following rules. Your violated the rules here by posting your business name and Craigslist limits ads to "...to one category and in one city, no more often than about every 48 hours."

Are building codes something you ignore as well?

Bookmark   February 20, 2011 at 1:22PM
More Discussions
Big shelving project part 2
This is a follow up to this thread: http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/2604905/big-shelving-project This...
springcorn
what type of contractor needed for this?
What type of contractor is needed to replace a rotting...
pdg777
Roof leak - strange behavior
I hope someone can help here... History: our roof...
chanj
What is this stove part called
Found this item in the oven, I know it came from the...
pegasus101
Where to purchase Spanish roof tiles? I just need 2 pieces.
One handyman came to my house to evaluate the price...
janesylvia
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™