Have you attended any Christmas parties this year?

lindaoh_gwDecember 11, 2010

This week my quilt guild had a party on our regular meeting night. We had refreshments and sang carols. My small group had a party on Thursday evening. We had a potluck dinner, games, and gift exchange. The gift that I got is a wooden waste basket for my sewing room. It is made to hold a plastic grocery bag for a liner. The openings in the bag fit over the handles to hold it in place. I also got two mini-bolts of green fabric with the waste basket.

Does your quilt group or guild have a holiday party?

Linda OH

Here is a link that might be useful: Picture of my gifts

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
msmeow

My guild had their holiday party last Monday (regular meeting night). I usually can't go because we have our orchestra rehearsal for the Christmas concerts on that night. Turns out I wasn't there, either..too sick.

Our staff worship and Christmas lunch is this coming Tuesday.

Nice gifts you got! My guild does a little game...people who want to participate bring a $10 gift and then everyone stands in a circle and they read a funny story about Mr. & Mrs. Right. Every time you hear "right" or "left" in the story to pass the gift that way. You keep the gift in your hands at the end of the story.

Donna

Bookmark   December 12, 2010 at 9:20AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ritaweeda

Since the DH's company party was pretty much ruined by management squabbles, firings and all-around bad feelings, we didn't attend this year, but I will be attending the Christmas Open House where I volunteer. Other than family get-togethers that will be it for us. Which is fine for me, I'd rather be home quilting anyway.

Bookmark   December 12, 2010 at 10:32AM
More Discussions
Baby Quilts - may be photo 'heavy'
Will attempt to post pictures of four of the five baby...
beth7happy
What should I do with these?
I picked up this jelly roll of Kaffe Fassett fabrics...
Fran Sajewicz
The Zelda Quilt-Along
We launched Zelda: The Quilt-Along on my blog yesterday....
lindaoh_gw
How about a QOTD ????
What is your bestest, most favorite, the "I never...
beth7happy
Are you quilting this weekend? Feb. 28-March 1
What are you working on this week? My DD and I are...
lindaoh_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™