British Columbia retiree'S

GaygieMarch 20, 2002

We are just a couple of years from retirement and where wondering what would be the best place for us, I have arthritis so have to keep that in mind. We want to stay in B.C as our children and there families live here. But we do not want to stay in our hometown as this is zone 3 and to cold, my husband lives to golf so that is a main priority.

I just want a nice warm sunny place. So would you please recommend a place that you know would have all these requirements, Thank you, Gaygie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pinecone

Tyler in the Winter and BC in the summer would be heaven to me. Golf is every where here and we have a lot of winter Texans. Tyler is still on the unfound list for great retirement places, so the living expenses are not high. In AZ it is high. Carlsbad NM is now a retirement mecca and it has gone sky high! I will try to post some 1/800 numbers. I would like to live at Bellingham WA. in the summer and Texas in the winter. Of course with the arthritis getting worse Texas is probaly the best place year round for me!
greetings from East Texas

Bookmark   March 21, 2002 at 12:49AM
More Discussions
Elderly mother cancelled her long-term care policy
Apparently, the premiums were increasing significantly...
jewelisfabulous
Downside of over 55 communities
I know the good things about an over 55 community but...
mergie
Need your advice on our Plan
Thank you for your advice and suggestions. We do not...
wonderinginnh
Social Security at 62 - where to deposit funds?
Gonna be 62 in 2013 and I've decided to begin my Social...
YodaRules
A Will-how
MM (Mountain Man) and I are making wills. We do not...
farmerkaren
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™