Never thought I'd be this excited for my potfiller!

aokat15April 20, 2012

My potfiller was FINALLY installed today!! It's only been about a year since I've had the potfiller on site... long story short the finish line has been a very slow slow process with our contractor... but we got some work done today including the potfiller and I couldn't stop looking at it all afternoon! Just wanted to share with the few people out there that can relate!

Here is a link that might be useful: Other pics of the kitchen

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Poohpup

Of course you're excited about your potfiller! I'm excited about it and it's not even mine! lol

Your kitchen is just beautiful and your new potfiller looks fabulous! I'm so sorry it took a whole year to get it in your kitchen. I'm sure there is a story there.

Bookmark   April 20, 2012 at 9:45PM
MichelleDT

Your kitchen is beautiful. Love the counters, cabs and ur potfiller! Those pendant lights are dreamy! What brand are they?

Bookmark   April 20, 2012 at 9:47PM
beekeeperswife

Are you filling everything in sight with it?

It looks great!

Bookmark   April 20, 2012 at 9:58PM
ILoveRed

How exciting. And your pot is ready to go to make something tomorrow and try out your new pot filler. I would love to see one in action.

Love your kitchen, the lights, the hardware, especially the countertop---what is it?

Just beautiful.

Bookmark   April 20, 2012 at 10:00PM
AnnaA

Aokat15, yours is one of the first white kitchen pics I saw on GW that tempted me to sell my house and buy one that just begs for a similar style kitchen!

Congrat on your potfiller!

Bookmark   April 20, 2012 at 10:17PM
aokat15

Thanks all!! Bee - I have been filling everything up in sight!! :)

Michelle - the pendant lights over the island are hudson valley as are the schoolhouse semi-flushmounts - I believe the pendants were the pelham collection.

Red-lover - my counters are Donna Sandra Marble - but it's very close to the Super White granite that I've seen others have on here.

Thanks again!

Bookmark   April 21, 2012 at 9:11AM
beekeeperswife

aokat--I wanted to point out one thing to you. If you are not using it all the time, (you know, when the initial thrill wears off) and you want to empty the stale water in the line, just fill a couple of pitchers with the water and use it to water your flowers outside. I did that with mine every day to water the plants on the deck. (I hated using the outside hose because it got water all over the place). It was a great way to know that I had water that wasn't sitting in the pipes for a long time between uses.

Also, one thing I was insanely crazy about was to get in the habit of NEVER walking away while it was running. Even if it was "just to grab the phone". Turn it off if you have to leave it. You never want to make a mistake with it.

Enjoy!!!

Bee

Bookmark   April 21, 2012 at 9:22AM
aokat15

Thanks, Bee! That's a great idea! I also used it last night to fill up my brita and it was so easy and quick! Great advice about not keeping the water in the line.

Bookmark   April 21, 2012 at 11:27AM
beekeeperswife

Oh, wait, I didn't mean to empty the line, more like flushing out the old water that has been sitting in there since last use. Sorry.

Bookmark   April 21, 2012 at 11:33AM
More Discussions
Horizontal uppers
Has anyone designed or installed horizontal uppers...
tigger9759
Need blackish paint suggestions
We have assembled most of our Barker cabs. The wall...
aktillery9
Help with kitchen layout - main issue is where to put the ovens
I need to finalize my kitchen design so all feedback/suggestions...
keagle
Help on Cabinet Approach / Selection
Hi, I've actively scoured the forum for useful tidbits...
fshine
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Sponsored Products
Chrome Arch Lamp
| Dot & Bo
Goodrichâ„¢ Wilcox Porcelain LED Gooseneck Light
Barn Light Electric Company
Jake and the Never Land Pirates Step Stool
$8.99 | zulily
6-foot Ficus Tree and Bamboo Planter
Overstock.com
Goodrichâ„¢ Avalon Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Barn Light Electric Company