merry christmas

patti60December 10, 2013

I haven't been on much but hope things get better next year. and i get enter net back home. i have all my christmas sewing done and several quilt tops in the pill for quilting. for next year gifts. want a head start. think of every one and hope you have a great holiday and new year.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
petalpatsy

Oh my that IS a headstart! Merry Christmas to you, too!

Bookmark   December 10, 2013 at 2:14PM
bev2009

I wish you a Merry Christmas, too! It feels so good to be ahead, even if it is only a little bit (as in my case- LOL).

Bookmark   December 11, 2013 at 10:30AM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Merry Christmas, Patti60. Hope you can get internet back soon.

Every year I think I'll get a head start but it seems when I get something made, it leaves the house so nothing is stock piled and saved. Maybe I should work on that.....just because a project is finished, doesn't mean I have to give it away right then. :-)

SharonG/FL

Bookmark   December 12, 2013 at 9:56PM
tinyteena

Hi! I plan on making lots of Christmas things all year, so by the time Christmas actually does come, I'll have a pile of things already done. Well, that's the plan. At the moment it's so hot here in Australia that it's hard to get excited about doing much of anything. The entire country is in a heatwave and it's very hard to sleep at night. Not much difference between day & night temperatures at the moment. The forecasters think we may get rain for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. hope you are all enjoying the cold and snow - would love some here now!

Kristene

Bookmark   December 21, 2013 at 6:47AM
jennifer_in_va

Merry Christmas to all!! I can only dream about getting 'ahead' when I'm really am just trying to 'keep my head' (on straight, that is!). Things are way too busy for me to do any quilting, let alone stuff that isn't needed right away.

My big accomplishment this year was finishing the counted cross-stitched stocking for my 5 year old!! It's taken me 2 years to get it done. And now I get to start the next one for my 2yo...she might get it by the time she's 5!! LOL

My brother wants me to do a custom quilt for him, but it'll have to wait until I get the bargello out of the way. Maybe i can work on that after Christmas...

Bookmark   December 21, 2013 at 9:20AM
quiltnhen

Merry Christmas. Hope everyone stays warm and safe. Here's to 2014 being a great year.
LindaB/CA

Bookmark   December 24, 2013 at 12:10PM
nannykins

And my Christmas wishes for all.
Hope 2014 is a productive, satisfying quilting year.
Theresa

Bookmark   December 24, 2013 at 12:59PM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Merry Christmas to you all.

SharonG/FL

Bookmark   December 24, 2013 at 6:34PM
rosajoe_gw

Merry Christmas everyone! We had our family party Saturday and it's COLD tonight so I'm going to enjoy my Christmas Day quietly watching Christmas movies with DH and bluework embroidery on my snowmen.
Rosa

Bookmark   December 24, 2013 at 8:34PM
grammyp

And Merry Christmas to you. I do pray next year goes better for you. How nice to get a head start on next year's gifts.

beverly

Bookmark   December 24, 2013 at 10:30PM
quiltingfox

Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Best to you,
Sandra

Bookmark   December 25, 2013 at 5:46PM
More Discussions
Jamestown Landing ready to quilt.
I got the top done and loaded onto the frame. I am...
jackier123
Showing off 2 quilts my Mom made!
She gave me this one: This one is for friends of my...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
2015 April Block Lotto
Welcome to the April Block Lotto! The lotto is open...
polardreams
First & Second completed quilted table runners I made...
This is the second one I made... I made this for my...
shihtzu4su
a question regarding binding
I know. I'm just full of questions. I want to make...
donna_loomis
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™