Identify my countertop

rsmizeSeptember 5, 2013

I know this is a long shot, but the edging on our laminate countertops has been damaged since we moved in. I would like to replace the edging since the rest of the countertop is in good condition, but can't find the pattern anywhere. The house was built in 2003. Does anyone happen to recognize it? Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Wilsonart Bronzed Fusion. A cap ought to cost you around $20. It's a special order color anymore in most markets.

    Bookmark   September 5, 2013 at 11:02PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bridget Helm

is it formica?

    Bookmark   September 6, 2013 at 6:17PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It's laminate. But it's Wilsonart brand. Formica is also a brand of laminate, and since it was the original, it's name has become the common name of the product, much like kleenex is for tissue

    Bookmark   September 6, 2013 at 7:58PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Acting As My Own GC, Missing One Peice of the Puzzle
I am doing a kitchen renovation. I won't be moving...
Removing brick and install what?
Just for the sake of discussion...if one was to remove...
Stair Problem
I'm hoping someone has a brilliant idea for me! I...
How does a General Contractor I need one ?
I am new to remodeling anything in my house. I have...
Build an Addition, Move, or Stick it out?
We live in a land-locked area with high real estate prices....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™