Pennville Cabinets?

AlyBApril 11, 2013

I thought we were all set on going with Brookhaven/Wood-Mode for our kitchen, but we've hired a GC who happens to be a Pennville dealer. He gave us a quote for our kitchen that is literally half of what our Wood-Mode quote was and about 2/3 of the Brookhaven cost. I know mamadadapaige used Pennville in her beautiful kitchen recently (and, I believe, is a dealer for them) but I have otherwise been able to find very limited information about their cabinetry online, and I don't find their website very useful. I have been working with a KD (whom I love) who only deals in Brookhaven/Wood-Mode, which makes the decision much harder. I have appreciated the ability to walk into the showroom and to actually see the cabinets I was planning to get.

If it were Brookhaven vs Pennville and I couldn't afford the Wood-Mode this might be an easier decision since Pennville is all wood. But we can afford both, and it is whether we choose to....but it is a lot of money at stake. Wood-Mode is very popular in our area and the KD I am working with has done several friends' houses.

Can anyone give me more information about Pennville cabinetry and, specifically, their painted finishes? We are using a combination of wood and painted finishes. Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hcdny

My friend who used to install cabinets tells me that this is one of the best cabinets in the market. He says it's better than Wood Mode.

Bookmark   April 14, 2013 at 8:15AM
More Discussions
IKEA kitchen nearly done- so delayed
We've been extremely delayed!! The granite is going...
Chinchette
Here's as close to a reveal as I may ever get... :)
I'm not going to call this a reveal because I am not...
crcollins1_gw
Can anybody plz recommend a custom cabinetmaker in South Denver area?
Hello! This is my first time posting; I'm in the first...
ponderosafarm
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Where do you keep your Aprons?
While DD is cleaning out all our kitchen cabinets,...
debrak_2008
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™