Thoughts on mixing metal finishes
I am in a dilemma regarding mixing different metal finishes in the kitchen. In process of remodeling kitchen. Let me describe the new look:
1) cabinets will be all a dark espresso color (Cherry Wood) in a shaker style
2) Counter is a cream colored Granite with specs of brown called Colonial Cream
3) getting a 2 and quarter mietered edge on the granite
4) Appliances are all stainless steel- Stainless steel apron sink, thermador gas range and the rest of appliances GE Profile
The dilemma I have is that while Brushed satin faucet and pot filler are the logical and obvious choices- I really like the look of the oil rubbed bronze and I think it will really pop against the list cream colored counters. And I am eager for a change and embrace OR Broze. So here are my questions:
1) Should I go for OR Bronze for kitchen faucet and pot filler?
2) what about cabinet hardware? I realize OR Bronze will blend with the dark cabinets. So would it be ok to do brushed nickle on cabinets?
3) I am having a hard time getting a good kitchen faucet in OR Bronze. Would it be ok to have pot filler which is OR Bronze and Faucet which is brushed nickle?
Thanks for any advise or pictures