Home from Camp! :(

quiltpartnerOctober 7, 2012

Made it home from camp safe & sound! ---- & sad :( that another year of fun & friends is already over. In a blink it's gone. Thank heaven for cameras!!

This was my 3rd straight year at retreat & I hope I never miss a year - ever! It amazes me how we all 'click'! Everyone is so nice! friendly! & obviously by the pics, TALENTED!! Having Kristene visit me was an AMAZING GIFT!!that I'll cherish forever! & MARGE :) SO happy to see you again - smiling & healthy since you had to miss last year. And meeting the new faces - always a treat :) & next year they'll be 'veterans'!

Jen & Beverly did such a wonderful job - again! - of organizing it all. They make it look effortless but we all know they really work hard to make retreat such a great experience for us all. Thank you! Thank you! both again!!

Hopefully the pics, quilts, meal descriptions & smiling faces will entice some more of you to join us next year:) -you won't regret it!!

~Cindy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jennifer_in_va

Glad you made it home safely!! We were posting at the same time!!

I couldn't account for your room key...If you still have it, would you drop it in the mail with your check?? Thanks!! (It isn't the first time a key visited another state!)

jen

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 10:04PM
quiltpartner

Left you a message on your phone - :) Jim found the key in his pocket when we stopped for lunch. I had planned to send it back to camp in the morning, but if you'd rather I send it to you I can. LMK which you prefer.

Didn't we have FUN?!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 10:14PM
jennifer_in_va

Great!

You can send it to me. I have to post a check to camp with the $$ so I can drop it in with that.

(Never got a message on my phone... hmmm ;( )

Bookmark   October 8, 2012 at 9:17AM
More Discussions
Are you quilting this weekend? Feb. 20-22
I have been cross-stitching a birdhouse bookmark for...
quiltingfox
The Zelda Quilt-Along
We launched Zelda: The Quilt-Along on my blog yesterday....
lindaoh_gw
Are you quilting this weekend? Feb. 28-March 1
What are you working on this week? My DD and I are...
lindaoh_gw
2015 February Block Lotto
(posting this a bit early so you can get a head start...
toolgranny
2015 March Block Lotto
Welcome to the March Block Lotto! The lotto is open...
toolgranny
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™