Posting Picture

calverttxOctober 3, 2012

Ok ladies what in the world am I doing wrong? I click on photo and then drag the picture over. Instead of the picture showing up the address of the picture shows up. Any ideas?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
K8Orlando

There are two ways to post pictures now. One is to click on the "choose file" option and then find the file on your own computer. You don't have to drag it anywhere though; just click on the picture you want to insert and it will show up when you preview the message.

The other way to do pictures is to upload them to Photobucket or Picasa. I like that method better because if you later want to change the picture or delete it, you can. If you use the first method, the picture isn't changeable.

If you use Photobucket, for example, then you copy the HTML Code at Photobucket and paste that into the message. Again, you'll only see the code until you preview the message. But when you preview you should see the picture so you know what it looks like before submitting the message.

Does any of that make sense? For more detail on the photobucket method, click on the link at the bottom of this message to go to Easy Photo Posting on the Conversation page.

Kate

Here is a link that might be useful: Easy Photo Posting Instructions

Bookmark   October 3, 2012 at 9:05PM
More Discussions
My 2015 Granny Square Quilt Blocks
Here are some of the different blocks I have been hand-piecing...
quiltingfox
2015 March Block Lotto
Welcome to the March Block Lotto! The lotto is open...
toolgranny
Are you quilting this weekend? Feb. 20-22
I have been cross-stitching a birdhouse bookmark for...
quiltingfox
Retreat finishes: 2013-2014
Three down...don't ask how many more to go :-)! All...
littlehelen_gw
National Quilting Day March 21, 2015
The third Saturday of March is National Quilting Day...
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™