Sale coming up...

biinabooOctober 2, 2012

I was at my local Joann today. Their clearance racks are about to topple from so many bolts. It's calling to me. I asked the lady cutting my fabric if they have a 50% off clearance coming up soon. She leaned in and whispered, this weekend. AND it starts on Friday. Guess who's going on Friday to scoop all the good clearance! AND if you get the Joann emails or have the iPhone app, there's a 20% off total purchase that is valid for that sale.

I'm giddy. I hope your store is doing it too!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tuppermom

Thanks for the reminder! Did you notice if there was a lot of outdoor fabric in the clearance section? I need to recover my patio chair cushions. I am in Canada but about 1 hour from Niagara Falls. I think all of the stores pull the same fabrics for clearance. I get the flyer in the mail so knew about the sale and have the coupon.

Bookmark   October 2, 2012 at 8:26PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
biinaboo

Hmmm. I didn't see any outdoor fabric but this would be the season that they would be putting that out. I saw a lot of vinyl in ours. Mostly I'll be attacking the adorable kidish prints. My daughter is getting a new wardrobe! My kitchen will also be getting new cloth napkins and unpaper towels.

Bookmark   October 2, 2012 at 9:00PM
More Discussions
Old/new names
So I (we) don't lose anyone, I think listing our forum...
jennifer_in_va
Q.O.T.D.: What does your sewing room look like?
Question of the Day: What does your sewing room look...
quiltingfox
National Quilting Day March 21, 2015
The third Saturday of March is National Quilting Day...
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
Free Zelda Quilt Along to start soon
http://www.quiltinglinda.com/category-quilting/2015/02/16/free-zelda-quilt-along/ For...
lindaoh_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™