Birthday Block Exchange Community - General Discussion (Nov)

sandlapper_roseOctober 31, 2011

I hope everyone has a good month of November. I am posting this a day early so my new pup can wish you a Happy Halloween.

The triplets have Halloween costumes so hopefully I will get a picture of them to share.

Remember to continue to post when blocks are sent and received. We have a few more birthdays in 2011. The 2012 group is all lined up and so nicely organized, too. We will continue to have a thread in 2012 so as you finish your birthday block quilts you can share the pictures.

Jeanne

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
K8Orlando

And Happy Halloween from Sweet Sarah in Orlando! Her costume may be a little hard to decipher: it's a banana split sundae!

Kate

Bookmark   October 31, 2011 at 8:40PM
sandlapper_rose

Thanks for sharing your picture of Sweet Sarah, Kate! She looks like a wonderful dog and I love the costume. Maybe others in the group want to post a picture of their pet or pets... come on folks! No costume or pumpkin required. We all enjoy seeing the furry kids.
Post any quilt pictures, too. Something shared is always extra special.
Jeanne

Bookmark   October 31, 2011 at 9:18PM
sandlapper_rose

I am stopping by to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. If you are traveling, have safe travels... and let's not forget to send out the blocks for our last few birthday girls!
Jeanne

Bookmark   November 22, 2011 at 8:48AM
More Discussions
2015 March Block Lotto
Welcome to the March Block Lotto! The lotto is open...
toolgranny
Quilting ideas please
The sailboat quilt will be put in the frame this evening....
grammyp
2015 Block Lotto At a Glance
This is going to be a long post, so apologies in advance...
polardreams
Just finished
Pattern called Diamond Double from Cozy Quilt. If you...
nannykins
Kandu Coat?
I'm contemplating starting one, but the directions...
michigoose
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™