Terra Nuova Marble

veehamJune 20, 2014

I found terra nuova marble at floor and d�cor and it is beautiful. I came home and did an internet search and nothing really comes up. Does anyone know why this marble isn't used? I would love to use it in my bath but I'm scared now that there isn't anything here, google and such. Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Sophie Wheeler

Be VERY careful about F&D materials. A lot of them are seconds and not consistent in thickness or straightness. A lot of installers I know either won't work with their materials or charge extra for the extra labor needed to make them work. Plus, they make up names for materials to avoid comp shoppers.

Bookmark   June 22, 2014 at 8:56AM
veeham

Thank you hollysprings. I did not know this. Now I need to figure out where to find this tile we love so much somewhere else. Does anyone know what it might be called besides terra nuova? Thanks again.

Here is a link that might be useful: Floor and decor terra nuova marble

Bookmark   July 7, 2014 at 11:45AM
mdln

Just did 2 bathrooms with tile from Floor & Decor, look great, and the tile guy had no problems. My builder frequently uses them because of their huge selection and great prices, and used their tile for his own bathroom. I see a lot of tile guys in there with customers.

Bookmark   July 8, 2014 at 3:31AM
More Discussions
Bad Countertop Fabrication
Hello, Hoping to get some advice/opinions! We just...
diynola
Help! Ceilings are dipping!
I don't know if this is just an unusual series of events...
andrelaplume2
Remodel for your taste vs possible sale
We plan to be in our house for 4-5 more years. It's...
thbennet
Milgard SunCoat vs SunCoat Max vs I89 x-post
x-posted in Windows forum We're getting ready to remodel...
lisa_a
Stair Problem
I'm hoping someone has a brilliant idea for me! I...
isabelyw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™