Quick Picture-Posting Question

sjerinApril 16, 2013

Yet again! I'm trying to post my finished kitchen post and have copied the url from my "library" at Photobucket. When I pasted it in the message box, I see in Preview a long rectangular blackbox labeled "get yours" and "view all." Is this correct?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
breezygirl

You need to copy the HTML code, not the URL code.

This post was edited by breezygirl on Tue, Apr 16, 13 at 17:58

Bookmark   April 16, 2013 at 5:57PM
sjerin

Thank you, Breezy. I did hit "HTML" and just tried again, but get the same thing. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I have Adblock?

Bookmark   April 16, 2013 at 6:19PM
breezygirl

I don't have Adblock on the ipad so I don't know. I will say that the picture will not show up when you are typing in the message box and paste in the html code. You'll just get a bunch of garbled text. When you hit the "Preview Message" button, the photo should show. Why don't you try testing a pic here?

Bookmark   April 16, 2013 at 6:33PM
sjerin

Ok. I was trying to link to an "album" in pb. Perhaps I need to link to the url box below?

It worked!! I'm so surprised--I guess I'll have to post them one by one. Thank you, Breezy.

Bookmark   April 16, 2013 at 6:45PM
breezygirl

For an album, you do have to just past the URL in the box called "optional link URL."

You can post more than one pic in one message post. Copy the HTML code in PB, paste it in the message box, leave a space, then repeat your HTML copying and pasting as many times as you want. Then preview your message. Viola!

Bookmark   April 16, 2013 at 7:35PM
sjerin

Well, it's done and it took me hours! I'm quite pathetic when it comes to the computer. I don't seem to have a URL option, but it's a moot point now. :) I thank you so much again, Breezy!! I was sitting at my computer most of the time waiting for your answers so I could get this darn thing done. You have been a dear. I'm sure you're one of the people I should thank for all your swell ideas, as well!

Bookmark   April 16, 2013 at 7:55PM
More Discussions
Can you please take a look at my layout?
I'm currently getting quotes for cabinets and want...
Carolyn
Found a granite Pergaminho, is this the same as Delicatus or Alaskan ?
I've been searching for a durable island countertop...
happyallison
Those tall coil spring type faucets: Hard to clean?
Like this: http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/6382868/Residential-Coil-Spring-Brushed-Nickel-Faucet-f8de8fec-40cb-4993-a19b-7903391cc178_600.jpg (How...
raenjapan
School me on galley kitchen layout!
So I've tried to start learning from the experts here...
red_argyle
What does it take to become a kitchen designer?
I know there were posts on the subject several years...
sjerin
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™