Can I see a picture of your fan over your counter high table?

ailene54April 3, 2013

I have a counter high table (cherry wood), in my small U shape traditional kitchen with creamy white cabinets with brushed nickel pulls. My floor blends well with the table. Because DH wants a fan, IâÂÂve been looking for a non typical fan, I found this one, which I would use 28 inch blade span, so that it doesnâÂÂt over power the table or area, but am not sure if bronze will work? What do you think? Can I see the fan you have over your table? Thanks!

http://www.montecarlofans.com/20913/Ceiling-Fan-4VG42-28TBD.html

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lascatx

If it is to go over a dining table, and you have nickel hardware, I would consider something like this one from Lowe's. I don't see that bronze one with what you were describing at all, but maybe I'm not getting it right.

The image is showing up in preview, but not in the posted thread. Hope editing to redo the image will work.

Here is a link that might be useful: ceiling fan

This post was edited by lascatx on Wed, Apr 3, 13 at 23:45

Bookmark   April 3, 2013 at 7:37PM
cat_mom

We have a Matthews fan over ours. It's the Vent Bettina.

Bookmark   April 3, 2013 at 11:18PM
ailene54

lascatx I love that fan! Thanks so much! Do you think having a 30inch fixture is to big to put over a 42inch round table....even if it is, I think this is by far the nicest fan I've seen. The other one I loved was another one at Lowes, but when I went to buy it the salesman said the light was no better than a night light, which was not good for me...

Cat Mom your Fan is beautiful, but think it's to contemporary for my kitchen. Thanks for showing it to me.

Bookmark   April 4, 2013 at 11:26AM
suzanne_sl

Found a photo!

Bookmark   April 4, 2013 at 12:54PM
ailene54

Suzanne thanks for posting picture of the fan. I was in the hospital for 5 days and instead of thinking our watching tvi started to research fans, think I saw every fan. Anyway now that I'm home I've included a picture of my kitchen, which fan do you think will look better,,,, I'm open to and appreciate all help. Thanks

Bookmark   April 4, 2013 at 2:46PM
More Discussions
color of sink in a modern kitchen ?
I will have white cabinets and dark grey counter tops. what...
jeannette10
am I being too picky?
Ok, is my perfectionism is out of control..... I bought...
bicyclegirl1
Did they sell me a bad piece of soapstone?
Hello soapstone owners: I paid $1,400 (including installation)...
leavemeout
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Dietitian
The Kitchen Designer Landscape
There seems to be a few scenarios out there. Some I...
denizenx
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™