Has anyone used Wedgewood Gray by BM in windowless bathroom

sis2twoJune 12, 2014

Next week we are having our guest room painted Woodlawn Blue and the guest bath possibly Wedgewood Gray. This bathroom is actually a jack and Jill bathroom that has no windows. Floors are a white tile with some gray veining and countertops are white tile. I like the Wedgewood Gray because it's deeper and would pop against the white elements.

If anyone has used this in a room with no windows or low light do you mind posting pictures. Thank you in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
patricianat

I have that in my husband's bathroom. He has blue pearl granite countertop, a bluish slate floor, white appliances, a silver framed mirror, large bird artwork with silver frame over the toilet which holds a pewter gray and soft blue pillar candles, towels that in white and a color similar to wedgewood gray, held back a satin rope and tassels in a pewter color, frameless shower/tub doors and a candlestick (pewter) lamp on the vanity with a grayish shade and pewter tassel.

Love it, and looks very spa-like in the cool colors, but also very cozy with the candlestick lamp and no windows.

Bookmark   June 12, 2014 at 11:58AM
sis2two

Patricia- that sounds so pretty! This bathroom is very small and I guess I lean towards a farmhouse- cottagey look. I am actually looking for something to hang over the toilet now. There's not much wall space as the ceiling slopes over that little wall space. If you have any suggestions, would love to hear them. I actually thought about replacing countertops but I really kind of like the white tiles even though they are not used much anymore. Thanks so much for weighing in.

Bookmark   June 12, 2014 at 12:10PM
patricianat

Just go shopping and look at things you might like. My towels are from Target and the tassel lamp is from a flea market, artwork from Stein Mart, candles from TJMaxx. Just take your time in finding things you like. I think the white tiles will look great with that color. You have far more light with white tiles than I had with the blue pearl granite. Go for it. Do almost everything in white and it will have a cozy spa look. Do you have a shower curtain? If not, look for one similar to a flame stitch or an ikat which would have several colors, including a cool color like your paint and maybe some fiery reds and do all the rest in white. Maybe add some red candles here and there.

Bookmark   June 12, 2014 at 12:14PM
sis2two

That sounds great. Currently I have a solid white shower curtain but would like to get a new one as well as towels and rugs. Can't wait to have those areas repainted !

Bookmark   June 12, 2014 at 1:03PM
sjhockeyfan325

No, but I used something like it in two windowless bathrooms, both of which have white tile with some grey veining on the floor and white counters (Ceasarstone organic white). In each, the tile in the shower/bath area is complementary but different. Here's a picture of one of them.

Bookmark   June 12, 2014 at 3:39PM
More Discussions
sectional sofa help
hi cross posting this from furniture b/c I really could...
lmgch
Is Restoration Hardware bedding worth it?
I've been searching for the perfect white quilt for...
artydecor
If you need patio set... awesome deal
http://www.spoofee.com/7-piece-garden-oasis-harrison-dining-set/deals/866315I...
sheilaaus122
Family Room - Tiling the Fireplace
Moving at typical glacial speed, I am now turning to...
oldbat2be
artificial Christmas tree; Frontgate? Balsam Hill?
We're thinking of going with an artificial Christmas...
kardut
Sponsored Products
Polished Nickel Minimalist Oval Mirror
Overstock.com
36" x 24" Rectangular Bamboo Bath Mat
Signature Hardware
Minka Lavery Kingsgate Traditional Bath Vanity Light
1800Lighting
Kalel 3-lt Bath
LBC Lighting
Remer by Nameeks N37B Shower Column - REMER N37B
$909.99 | Hayneedle