Anyone use a Euro hinge on a sink tip out tray?

meek95April 30, 2013

Not sure if the 3/4" deep face frame is deep enough for that type of hinge or if we need to get a standard hinge.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I am not sure exactly what problem you are anticipating. However, what do you mean by "standard hinge." I used the Rev-a-shelf version. It is meant for either face-frame or frameless.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rev-A-Shelf tip out tray.

    Bookmark   April 30, 2013 at 4:55PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I wouldn't try to re-invent the wheel.

There is a reason the cabinet hardware manuf. don't use euro hinges on these tip out trays !

    Bookmark   April 30, 2013 at 7:27PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Rev-a-Shelf offers both types of hinges, when I went to order the tray, I had to pick one. The "standard" hinge has a spring, the Euro looks more sturdy but it is hard to tell from their photos exactly what I am looking at.

    Bookmark   May 1, 2013 at 12:23AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Kitchen Cabinet pricing - what would you do?
I had had a few quotes done for my kitchen cabinets:...
Faucet Finish
So, I've done many searches, and read dozens of GW...
Carrie B
How old will I be?
How long did your kitchen remodel take, from the tearing...
10 cm gap between cabinets and steel - help!
Hi all, Our kitchen designers have messed up their...
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™