I Finally Cleaned up My Act!
I cleaned up my sewing room!! I finally finished my last project and decided I had to straighten up before even thinking of the next. Wow what a difference it makes. I did have to go and buy a couple of storage bins to accomplish it, and I even dusted and vacuumed! And, while going through stuff I found a bunch of block components that I had cut out years ago and didn't finish for whatever reason - had only pieced 3 of the blocks, but all the rest were cut and all the half-square triangles were sewn together. I honestly forgot all about this. The only problem is, I don't know what I'm going to do with getting more fabric like this, there are only 2 colors, black and maroon, and the fabric is cotton, but is a very rough textured fabric. (I was interested in doing Amish-style quilts at the time.) I am going to need more to make alternate blocks, so not sure how this is going to end up. The eye infection that has plagued me for over a week is finally, slowly healing up, I've really been a hermit for awhile!