Matching finishes between Waterstone and non-Waterstone

sladaApril 28, 2013

Hi,

We are anticipating a Waterstone kitchen faucet in either American Bronze or Carribbean Bronze and wanted to know if anyone had ideas about non-Waterstone brands that would generally match for a prep sink in the kitchen.

We like the Waterstone but don't want to have to spend $$ on the prep sink faucet if avoidable and were looking at other less expensive brands that would generally match.

ideas? thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Holly- Kay

I love both the american and the caribbean bronze. They were in my top three contenders with the slight edge going to the american. I finally chose the american bronze as i wanted the finish to not patina. We have hard water and it really does a number on fixtures, since the antique and caribbean bronze are living finishes we chose the american for the protective clear coat finish.

I don't know of hardware that would match but I imagine if you find a nicely curved faucet that would help. Herbeau makes a lovely faucet also but I think they are pretty much in the same price range as a Waterstone. If you order from Rachiele he has a sale going on with free overnight shipping.

Bookmark   April 28, 2013 at 7:00PM
More Discussions
Help with galley kitchen layout ... please.
Hi everyone! I am hoping you can help me with my layout...
ybchat67
Question for those who have Painted Conestoga Cabinets?
Curious if you went with mdf or paint grade center...
aries61
It starts with the sink... Kohler Stages 33 or 45?
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and just starting a kitchen...
ediblekitchen
Cabs above the fridge and wall oven
We don't have a KD yet, and I'm still just figuring...
Jennifer Weinman
Week 45: He'p me!
He'p me! I have no idea what to ask about this week,...
CEFreeman_GW
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™