Matching finishes between Waterstone and non-Waterstone

sladaApril 28, 2013

Hi,

We are anticipating a Waterstone kitchen faucet in either American Bronze or Carribbean Bronze and wanted to know if anyone had ideas about non-Waterstone brands that would generally match for a prep sink in the kitchen.

We like the Waterstone but don't want to have to spend $$ on the prep sink faucet if avoidable and were looking at other less expensive brands that would generally match.

ideas? thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Holly- Kay

I love both the american and the caribbean bronze. They were in my top three contenders with the slight edge going to the american. I finally chose the american bronze as i wanted the finish to not patina. We have hard water and it really does a number on fixtures, since the antique and caribbean bronze are living finishes we chose the american for the protective clear coat finish.

I don't know of hardware that would match but I imagine if you find a nicely curved faucet that would help. Herbeau makes a lovely faucet also but I think they are pretty much in the same price range as a Waterstone. If you order from Rachiele he has a sale going on with free overnight shipping.

Bookmark   April 28, 2013 at 7:00PM
More Discussions
How best to trick this space out as a pantry?
Hi all. I currently have a roomy walk-in pantry (4'...
jenmendel23
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Dietitian
Thank you GW! I have RUNNELS!
My soapstone arrived today, and is now sitting on my...
oldhousegal
Help me with my Appliance Allowance - $15k
We have $15k in our appliance allowance. We need a...
dcnatfan
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™