Wows kitchen

lynn_r_ctApril 28, 2014

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg0113171920861.html

One of these days I'll research posting pics but for now - just look at this kitchen made from cabinets from CabinetNow. Be sure to scroll down, the results are truly amazing in my eyes.

PS. I am not representing CabinetNow in any way, so no spam here, but I have put them on my most likely to use list.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
diyguyjr

Nice kitchen. Actually, her doors are made by CabinetNow, and she got the cabinet boxes from IKEA.

CabinetNow is where I bought my doors too. Great company. And per vsalz, shouldn't be confused with the Cabinets Now which you learned have a horrible reputation - I came across the same thing in trying to find a company that made doors.

Likewise, my doors and drawer fronts came with no issues. They were very nicely constructed.

Here is a link that might be useful: CabinetNow link

Bookmark   April 29, 2014 at 2:18AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lynn_r_ct

My bad... I should have been clearer. Vsalz did say that he used ikea boxes and CarbinetNow for the doors/drawers. I was just pleased to see another source for doors/drawers than the Barker/Scherrs etc. that we have been seeing. I have not done a true price comparison, working on that now, but I was so impressed at how rich Vsalz's kitchen looked - not like a "put it together like lego's" other's might imagine. Can't wait to see my numbers, but thanks for clarifying it for everyone.

Bookmark   April 29, 2014 at 9:34PM
More Discussions
am I being too picky?
Ok, is my perfectionism is out of control..... I bought...
bicyclegirl1
Anyone have experience with JSI rta cabinets? Essex or Dover?
I'm looking into this brand as suggested by a previous...
happyallison
Here's as close to a reveal as I may ever get... :)
I'm not going to call this a reveal because I am not...
crcollins1_gw
Beam in Kitchen - Wine rack?
We are doing a kitchen remodel. We have 8 ft ceilings....
neubz
Please help me decide on kitchen wall cab elevations
We have a 10 foot sloped ceiling (10 feet where the...
veroni2413
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™