Looking for a easy one using the frozen hashbrowns.Thanks
I found this at recipezaar, and haven't made it myself. If you are not crazy about using canned soups and velveeta cheese, you can make your own cheese sauce from a basic white sauce with a cup or two of shredded sharp cheddar cheese melted in. But this really looks yummy!
Cheesy Crock Pot Au Gratin Potatoes Recipe #199620
This recipe is so thick, creamy and umm..umm good! It's a very filling dish that goes well with baked ham around the holidays. A staple in our family on Thanksgiving and Christmas. I usually double the recipe to make sure that I have left-overs to enjoy the next day!
by Iowa Jenny
Â½ day : 20 min prep
SERVES 6 -8
* 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes (plain, unseasoned)
* 1 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
* 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
* 1 pint half-and-half cream
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
Â© 2008 Recipezaar. All Rights Reserved. http://www.recipezaar.com