Confused on the FSBO approach
I have almost every FSBO posting in this forum and I am still missing some key points:
1) Say a couple looks at your home during an open house and they say they are interested. How do I know if they are financially able to buy the house? I have read about providing disclosures, signing contracts, lawyers etc but how will I know if they are able to do what are looking to do?
2) For those of you who worked a full time job how did you structure your FSBO?
3) For all the potential questions that may come your way how did you prepare yourself? Especially with the endless cleaning and other tasks.
4) What about the folks that wanted to see the house while you were working?
5) Did you screen callers? If so, what are some examples of questions you asked?
6) I always thought as a buyer I would need a realtor to point out pitfalls of the house, guide me strategically through the process, and point out aspects of the negotiation/offer that I may not be seeing. After reading the posts I am not seeing any mention of this or maybe I have overlooked it ... As the seller initially I will be the buyer eventually.