Paper Towel Holder Recommendation

Julia4326April 5, 2013

Can anyone recommend a good metal/stainless cabinet undermount paper towel holder. One that is spring loaded like a toilet roll holder that can accomodate a larger roll.

One that you own. I am finding some online but none of them seem to be the appropriate size for the thicker paper towels.

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
purrus

I was going to post about paper towel storage. At first I wanted something just like this.

Now, though, part of me wants to forget it and just put the paper towels under the sink so that I can have undercab lighting everywhere. (wouldn't using a paper towel holder like the one you're talking about mean no undercab lighting for that area?)

If I sound obsessed with undercab lighting, that's because I am obsessed with undercab lighting. :)

Bookmark   April 5, 2013 at 4:03PM
Julia4326

Thanks for the follow-up. You make an excellent point. We are getting under cabinet lighting and it would block it.

Maybe under the sink. I was also thinking perhaps a drawer dispenser almost like a tissue box... I'm off to do more research. :)

I am also obsessed with under cabinet lighting. You can NEVER have enough lighting (or at least the option to have more lighting).

Bookmark   April 10, 2013 at 1:14PM
laughablemoments

You might find this thread helpful.

Here is a link that might be useful: paper towel holder discussion

Bookmark   April 10, 2013 at 1:22PM
Julia4326

Thank You! Super helpful. That was exactly what I was looking for!

Bookmark   April 10, 2013 at 3:17PM
ginny20

Julia - Just a tip - If you try to search on GW for something like "where to put the paper towels," it doesn't always ( or ever) work. Try going on google or bing and search for "gardenweb where to put the paper towels" and a whole list will come up. You don't need it now because laughable gave you a great link, but for any future searches, it's the way to go. I can't even find my own posts if I use the GW search.

Try it for something like " gardenweb where to keep the onions". You'll be amazed. And you'll get great ideas for where to keep the onions.

Bookmark   April 10, 2013 at 6:25PM
Julia4326

Thanks, I just started using this forum. It always seemed when I googled something I would find the answer in one of the threads, so I signed up. I figured the search engine on garden web would be powered by google.

I was wondering why when I searched for this particular thread (or any thread) I had a hard time finding it. Thanks for the suggestions.

This really is such a great place to share ideas and see what others are doing. I really appreciate all the help!

Bookmark   April 11, 2013 at 9:20AM
More Discussions
Is glazing stained cabinets going out of style?
It seems like glazing white or cream cabinets is already...
nerdyhousewife
Clearance for full overlay doors
I'm finally ready to order the doors and drawer fronts...
weedyacres
Help! White Kitchen, dark counter and gold/brass fixtures???
Actual kitchen; it's dark and dull! My husband and...
Azalia Speight
The Kitchen Designer Landscape
There seems to be a few scenarios out there. Some I...
denizenx
marble bathroom counters in ladies room- real life
This marble counter is in the ladies' room basement...
scrappy25
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™