'Almost Final' Color Scheme
My kitchen is being redone in August.
Below is a PHOTOSHOP MONTAGE of my planned color scheme and choices.
- Expresso maple shaker cabinets
- White Rose granite
- "Valencia" door pulls from Jeffrey Alexander
- Hakatai iridescent ice glass tiles for backsplash
- Truffle silgranit sink
- Some stained glass cabinet insets (will do myself)
- My dish sets are in the corner: Denby 'Reflex' and Denby 'Azure', Mikasa 'Deco Art' and Royal Albert 'Beatrice'.
(1) There is something a little off-putting though, I think it's the TRUFFLE color sink, I'm thinking it would be better in CAFE. Ideas?
(2) Also, the 'Beatrice' dishes don't work stylistically as well as I anticipated, I had hoped to leave some out for decoration, like the teapot and a few cups... maybe not... what do you think?
(3) I was also contemplating making some of the stars in the stained glass insets in pink or purple in addition to the cool blue. Might that be 'too much'? Only 3 doors will have these insets.