What kind of hinges

Whit461April 15, 2013

We are using the space under the Advantium to store the various trays it uses. I have received the drawer fronts that will go over that space (plus below that as well as over the oven). The only functioning front will be right below the oven. We want to be able to tilt the front down 90 degrees but not flop down and damage the cabinets below.

Any ideas on what kind of hinges to use?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You may be best off using whatever hinges you're using in the rest of the kitchen and adding stays.
I'm attaching a link to Lee Valley Hardware's selection.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lee Valley Hardware.

    Bookmark   April 15, 2013 at 1:35PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

That's it!! Thanks...

    Bookmark   April 15, 2013 at 1:48PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have attached a link of the site from where you can buy almost every kind of hinges, at best price with great quality.

Here is a link that might be useful: brass hinges

    Bookmark   June 20, 2013 at 1:44AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Review of Hanssem Cabinets
Has anyone used Hanssem cabinets? How is their quality?...
Where do you keep your Aprons?
While DD is cleaning out all our kitchen cabinets,...
My Kitchen Renovation Using Scherr's RTA Cabinets Begins
We start demolition on Monday. We have been actively...
WWYD with this area?
This area was designated as "dog cubbie"...
Delta arctic stainless faucet with Kraus ss sink
We are planning to buy a Krauss ss 30" or 32"...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™