anyone have a good one??
I have made this recipe often and it is very good!
Here is a link that might be useful: Baked Spaghetti Recipe
Would this work for you?
Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/spaghetti-squares-111382.aspx?cm_mmc=eml-_-rbecaen-_-20121017-_-1030&cm_lm=FF1143FFC3AE4A353656CB7FA78FE4E1
Let us know if you tried one of these recipes.
I've been gone but will make soon, lots of relatives coming for Thanksgiving.I appreciate the replies.
I will share with you my Baked Spaghetti Recipe with a twist! The picture uploaded is the actual one which i cooked. I hope this helps
5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
750g Ground Round
2 medium sliced bell pepper
1 medium carrot, finely chopped
1 packs 500g spaghetti sauce (possible if sweet style)
2 packs 250ml all purpose cream
10 pcs Regular sized hotdogs, sliced
1 can 198g whole button mushrooms (sliced)
1 can Campbells cream of mushroom
1 small can evaporated milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1 kilo Spaghetti - (1tsp cooking oil and salt)
1. Cook the pasta al dente, making sure you put enough salt and oil in the boiling water. Set aside.
2. In a pan, sautÃ¯Â¿Â½ garlic and onion in butter, stir the ground round until it turn brown
3. Place the spaghetti sauce and carrots. Stir continuously until it boils.
4. Add the button mushroom, bell pepper, cream of mushroom, hotdogs and 1 pack of all purpose cream.
5. Put in salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Mix with the pasta in an oven safe or microwave safe container.
7. Top with extra spaghetti sauce, evaporated milk
8. Spread 1 pack of All purpose cream and top it with quickmelt cheese.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Just bookmarked this recipe; it seems like a perfect comfort food or potluck-type dish. Thanks for sharing! =)
So far I've made the first recipe, very good. Haven't tried the second one as yet, having a little trouble understanding the recipe.
Sometimes when I have leftover chili I will layer it with spaghetti along with cheese and the mushroom soup et al.bake for about 45 minutes. It's so easy and quite delicious and best of all, easy!