Realtors: how would you react?
Realtors: If someone called you up and said "I've got my home listed by owner with a 3% commission offered to the buyer's agent, and I'd like to invite you for a personal preview so you can see if it would be suitable for one of your buyers" would you:
1. Hang up on the stinking sales pitch
2. Roll your eyes at the stupid FSBO-er and politely decline
3. Ask them a few questions to see if it's something one of your buyers is looking for, and only go if it's a potential fit.
4. Ask them questions and keep notes in case it's a potential in the future, but decline the personal tour.
5. See it as an opportunity to sell them on listing with you and accept.
6. Turn it around and give them a sales pitch to list with you. If you sense potential, then accept the tour.
7. Other (please specify)