Anyone have a Moen Level faucet?

aiallegaApril 2, 2013

I need help again. From a previous thread I decided on the Delta Trinsic. Now after seeing it in the store, it is way too big for my very small kitchen. I have not been able to find a Level in any store to compare the two. I would like a faucet that I can put the lever in the front because of backsplash and window sill issues.
I am open to all thoughts and recommendations. The windowsill is 7" above the counter and I actually have a slightly carved out area in the sill to accomodate my present faucet, a Moen Extensa. Faucet shopping should not be so stressful! Thank you for any help.
Amy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
teachertile

My parents have one and they like it. It's works great. I also have a Moen faucet, but it's the Annebelle. I'm a big fan of Moen. Mine is the spot resistant, which I love.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 2:02PM
ginny20

My Moen Arbor pull-down can have the handle put any way you want. Mine is at 45 degrees, or you can have it straight front. I had the same problem with the backsplash and window sill. It looks like the Level is just a more contemporary style of the same faucet, so it should work for you. If you're wondering about how it is to use, I love mine. It has all the features I wanted - spray hold, a pause button, automatic reseating of the spray head from the Reflex technology.

I have a small 8x15 galley kitchen, and I don't find the Arbor too big. But I thought most of the pull-downs were about the same size. The Level is 15 15/32" high and the Trinsic is 15 11/16" high, so not much difference.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 2:16PM
itsallaboutthefood

I have a Moen level faucet. I have been very happy with it. The only problem is that the "weight" which helps pull the pull-out down is loose, but this might have been caused because plumbing is a bit in the way under the sink so it keeps hitting the pipe.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 3:04PM
aiallega

Thank you everyone for your help. I was worried that the Level would be too modern for my traditional kitchen but it looks great in itsallaboutthefood's beautiful kitchen. I like the Arbor, too. At least I have it narrowed down to two! Thanks again.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 8:50PM
aiallega

One more question...are you happy with the stainless finish or should I go with the chrome?

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 9:18PM
itsallaboutthefood

Thanks for the compliment despite the unfinished kitchen picture staged with the plastic pink kid's cups and pitcher and stickers on the window! We are not shiny finish people...chrome would never do for us. I am very happy with the brushed nickle finish we have on the faucet.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 9:30PM
aiallega

Just ordered the Level in the brushed finish. Thanks everyone for the help.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 10:59PM
More Discussions
Quartz or Dekton/Neolith?
I know all about the wonders of quartz countertops...
nadianyc
Need advice on how to remodel this corner of kitchen
Hi all Just purchased a home and does not have budget...
strikeraj
Help with galley kitchen layout ... please.
Hi everyone! I am hoping you can help me with my layout...
ybchat67
Any reason a DW couldn't go next to a fridge?
We need to pull the trigger on our cabinets next week,...
gretchen718
Question for those who have Painted Conestoga Cabinets?
Curious if you went with mdf or paint grade center...
aries61
Sponsored Products
Economy Three-Spray Adjustable Hand Shower, 5' Metal Hose, Wall Bracket - Chrome
Signature Hardware
Hudson Reed Tilt Concealed Thermostatic Twin Shower Valve 1 Outlet
Hudson Reed
Fresca Sesia Wideset Mount Chrome Bathroom Faucet
Overstock.com
Modern Classics Tan and Frappe Rectangular: 5 Ft. x 8 Ft. Rug
$876.60 | Bellacor
Wall-Mount Faucet with Variable Centers - Chrome
Signature Hardware
Modern Minimalist Freestanding Floor Mount Tub Spout Filler Faucet
Hudson Reed
Moen One Handle Chrome Low Arc Pull Out Kitchen Faucet