For sale in Ashland, MA - small house/huge gardens!!!

marlies57July 10, 2009

The gardens have been on the Federated Garden Club's tour and include: shade border, sun border, water garden, stream, native woodland area, vegetable garden and rock gardens. Over 1200 different species of unique plants. The house is small - 3 bedroom/one bath. Expandable, tidy and comfortable. We're moving to Arizona, can't take the gardens with us.... all this for only $337,000. Email for more info or call: 508-361-3817.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dreamgarden

TERMS OF SERVICE FOR GARDENWEB NETWORK

6. Guidelines

You alone are responsible for the content of your messages posted to or otherwise made available through or in connection with the GardenWeb Network and for any consequences of such messages. You agree to abide by the following guidelines, and iVillage reserves the right to terminate your access to and/or membership in the GardenWeb Network if iVillage becomes aware, learns or suspects, in its sole discretion, that you are violating any of the following guidelines:

* Any use by you of any other member.s or site visitor.s information, personal or otherwise, for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, or to obtain direct financial gain (e.g. mass marketing) is prohibited. Any such use shall be deemed to be a violation of these Terms of Service.

Bookmark   July 10, 2009 at 12:34PM
More Discussions
Preparing to list starter home w/o dishwasher etc.: how big a problem?
When I bought it and redid the kitchen, I replaced...
gramarows
Best time to List a House
Is there a best time to list a house for sale? We have...
hayden2
can he evict us?.
almost a year ago me and my girlfriend and her 5 yr...
Joseph Gonser
Driving A U-Haul, Towing A Vehicle Transporter
Well after all the looking and reading we have decided...
splais
Getting house ready to sell and have door knob question.
My house is going on 11 yrs old. Everything is pretty...
padillasideas
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™