RECIPE: egg noodle "homemade"
homemade eggs noodles ,
2 to 2 1/2 cups flour (divided)
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 eggs lightly beaten
1 tablespoon cold water
1 tablespoon canola oil
1. place 2 cups flour salt in deep bowl (make well in center) add eggs and water gradully mix with hands or wooden spoon. unit well blended .
2. gather into a ball and kneed on a floured surface unit smooth. about 10 mins . If necessary add remaining flour to keep dough from sticking to surface and hands.
3. divide dough into 3rds, on lightly floured surface roll out each portion into paper thin rectangles . dust top of dough with flour dusting both sides of dough with flour.
4. roll up jelly-roll style using knife cut into 1/4 in slices unroll noodle dry on paper towel for about hour before cooking.
5. to cook bring stock to boil drop noodles into water and cook unil tender but not soft . about 7 to 10 mins.
( homemade noodles cook faster then store bought)