24' Gas Ranges - Help me Choose!
I'm renovating my bite-sized kitchen and swapping out my 30" electric range for a sleek 24" gas number.
I've narrowed it down to 5 options, none of which are available in a store near me to see in person, so I'm relying on web reviews and advice from YOU to guide me! Here are the options:
1. Verona: http://tinyurl.com/3hscosq
2. Avanti Elba: http://tinyurl.com/3edpxzy
3. Smeg: http://tinyurl.com/3hqd3cw
4. Premier Pro Series: http://tinyurl.com/3cbfbca
5. Fisher and Paykel: http://tinyurl.com/3bgv5og
What's most important to me in a range:
1. oven capacity
2. quality of the appliance
3. look and feel of the appliance
If I'm missing anything in the same ballpark price-wise, please let me know.
And THANK YOU for your expert advice!