RECIPE: Fried Sesame & Pork Rolls
* Fried Sesame & Pork Rolls *
1/4 lb. Pork
2 tsp Soy sauce
1/2 tsp white sugar
10 sesame leaves
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
salt and pepper to taste
1. rinse the sesame leaves in cold water
2. mince the pork
3. mix 2 tsp Soy sauce, 1/2 tsp white sugar & minced pork
4. mix 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup fresh water, salt and pepper to taste & 1 egg
5. roll the 1/40 lb. seasoned pork with sesame leaves
6. fasten the each roll with leek
7. spread the mixed flour on the rolls
8. fry the rolls
Hi, I'm a 26 years old university student of South Korea.
I'm very interested in cooking from 3 years ago.
I was a solder on a cooks duty when I was serving a millitary service.
I want to learn lots of another recipes from the other people. :)
And I will share my recipes in this cooking-forums.
Let's share our talents.
I am also a member of cookscentral.com I have found many interesting recipes on this site.. it allows for me to upload and share some of my recipes from Korea..
Has anyone ever tried this site cookcentral.com - Welcome!