Offering Buyers funds for upgrades
We have a house we have been remodeling to sell. We are tapped out, and don't have the funds for the $3-4K for new vinyl siding. (The house currently has T-111 siding)
We wanted to get the house on the market this summer. We have done a lot of upgrades to the inside of the house, and I am concerned that the outside won't reflect those upgrades.
Do you think we should:
A) Wait until we can afford the vinyl siding, probably postponing the sale until next year.
B) Offer buyer's cash back at closing for new siding.
C) Just sell it like it is.
I should note that this house is in a lake community and we also use it for a weekend home.