Paula (paulah-gardener) - Mar 24th BB

tinyteenaJune 10, 2011

Paula,

Have been trying to email you to find out if you received you final block from Cathleen (Cziga) for your Mar 24th Birthday Block Exchange, but have not heard from you. Cathleen also said she has not heard from you if it has arrived or not. Under the rules of this exchange, each quilter must acknowledge on this forum when she receives each block. If the blocks do not arrive in a fair amount of time, then the sender needs to make another block and send again. But first we must know - have you received the block that Cathleen sent to you? You can reply to this post.

Kristene

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cziga

Yes, the autograph star ... I have been wondering if it got there safely :) I assume it did as I never heard otherwise, but just to be sure ... I wouldn't want you to be missing a birthday block!!

Bookmark   June 13, 2011 at 4:02PM
paulah-gardener

yes, i recieved all of my birthday blocks. I am so sorry that I didn't post. They are all lovely. I will be making a tablecloth, using 14 blocks and finishing it off with praire points. thank you all paula

Bookmark   June 14, 2011 at 7:29AM
tinyteena

That's great to hear that you did receive all your blocks. But it is worrying for the quilter who sent the block and for the co-ordinators also, not to know if blocks have been received.
Thanks again

Kristene

Bookmark   June 14, 2011 at 7:58AM
cziga

I'm just glad you received it, and it didn't get lost in the mail somewhere along the way!!

Bookmark   June 20, 2011 at 2:23AM
More Discussions
My Mom's cross-stitch bookmark
I took a brief break from quilting the last 2 weeks...
quiltingfox
Baby Quilts - may be photo 'heavy'
Will attempt to post pictures of four of the five baby...
beth7happy
March 2015 Quilting/Sewing Goals
Our March came in like a lamb. How about where you...
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
Free Zelda Quilt Along to start soon
http://www.quiltinglinda.com/category-quilting/2015/02/16/free-zelda-quilt-along/ For...
lindaoh_gw
Freddie Fox
I've been working on various works in progress, sandwiching...
littlehelen_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™